RETURNING AN ITEM? START YOUR RETURN HERE
POLICYWe want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase therefore if you change your mind for any reason, in most cases we’ll happily accept a return (minus shipping expenses) subject to the following conditions:
- Full priced, in stock items can be returned for an exchange, refund or store-credit, however these items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached. This applies to online & click & collect orders only.
- Online orders must be posted back to the Isabelle Quinn warehouse, we are unable to process returns for online orders in store, please book your return through the returns portal.
- Sale items are final and are not eligible for a refund or store-credit.
- Items purchased with the use of a promotional code or discount code are not eligible for a return or refund, this excludes our 10% welcome code.
- 21 Day Policy – The item must be returned within 21 business days from the date of purchase. Upon receipt of the items, they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will receive a refund or credit note for the purchase price [excluding shipping cost] directly to the original method of payment used for purchase.
- If payment is made using a credit service such as Afterpay, Zippay, Laybuy or Sezzle, a small fee will be deducted from the illegible refund amount to cover any fees incurred.
- We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you can return items within the return’s timeframe.
- The purchase of custom made-to-order items are final and non-refundable.
- Isabelle Quinn holds the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 20% if for some reason the order is cancelled.
- Gift Cards may not be returned.
- Store-credit notes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Items purchased in-store can be returned within 7 days of purchase for a credit note of exchange. Any items posted back to our Mermaid Beach warehouse are to be returned at the expense of the customer.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDERTo return or exchange an item, simply click here and follow the prompts.
Before returning your item, please ensure you’ve read and understood our returns policy. Customers are required to pay the returned shipping fee therefore if any item/s are returned that don’t meet our policy they will be sent back to the customer who will then be charged another returned shipping fee.
Should you have any issues with the returns portal, please send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you within 3 business days.
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ONLYIsabelle Quinn will not be held responsible to pay any duties or taxes to receive returned goods. If you would like to return your item please email us or post to:
ISABELLE QUINN PROCESSING YOUR RETURNWe endeavour to process refunds as soon as they are received but please allow up to 7 - 10 business days for returns to be processed. You will receive an email notification of the status of your refund once finalised. Refunds can take several business days to reflect on your credit card statement. This varies depending on your payment provider.
FAULTY ITEMSWe're so sorry if an item you received is not in perfect condition. If you have received an item that is damaged or possibly faulty, please contact customer service immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, this excludes fair wear and tear.
PLEASE NOTE:Isabelle Quinn is not liable for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend to return your item/s via a registered or traceable postal service and recording your tracking number. Returned items must be sent by a prepaid method of shipping. Before returning please ensure you’ve read and understood our returns policy.